At LeadSift – we’re building a sales intelligence platform to predict buying intent by mining the public web. We help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help optimize ad spend, marketing strategies, and sales outreach.
About the Role
We’re looking for a marketing specialist who is, frankly, just super into marketing. Experience is great but we’re looking for someone who loves the game, wants to experiment with tactics, take risks, learn learn learn, and is obsessed with data.
You’ll work hand in hand with our Head of Marketing, sales, and customer success teams to create and curate “no-fluff” marketing that helps B2B marketers at other technology companies. If you’ve got a balance of right and left brain, paired with a love of revenue-driven marketing and competitive spirit, you might be a perfect fit.
Full-Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately in-House
- Community management – own social media from content creation, community engagement, campaign planning, and KPIs. You get to experiment, engage, and basically be the voice of the brand on social.
- Content curation – research plan and execute killer data-driven, actionable content for our audience. Take the opportunity to end fluffy marketing content and write like a marketer, for marketers.
- Strategy – Support the Head of Marketing in research and planning for new marketing initiatives and experiments to generate revenue.
- Sales enablement – empower the sales team to add value wherever possible through content, customer-facing marketing recommendations, and delivering high-value leads.
- Creativity – generate new ideas, test tactics, and identify gaps in the current way of doing things to make it better.
- You give a sh!t. You’re eager to kick off a career doing something you love and you want to be great at it.
- Self-starter attitude. You’re a problem solver, prepared for the fast-paced, many-hats role that comes with working at a start-up. (It’s challenging, but rewarding and you get the opportunity to own projects and run with your ideas without a bunch of experience).
- You’re revenue-driven. We aren’t tracking the number of leads you bring in. We track the $$$ attributed to marketing so you need to be able to see past the noise.
- Attention to detail. Perfect is the enemy of good but you should be able to balance getting things done quickly while maintaining a “high-gloss finish”.
- Knowledge of video editing and design are a killer skill to have (or you at least want to learn). Don’t count yourself out if you don’t have this, as long as you’re into it and want to get good at it.
Why you’ll like it here
We’re a diverse team who genuinely like each other. We work hard and play hard (had to use the classic startup line). You’ll get to work with all departments at all levels. All voices are heard.
- Start-up culture aka being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once and work on projects you love (plus office dogs and snacks).
- Full health benefits from day one.
- 15-days vacation + statutory/federal holidays + we take the last week of the year off.
- Regular team lunches.
But hey, don’t take my word for it, here’s what our Growth Manager, Bailey has to say:
“First things first, the people here are everything. The team is fun and supportive. Tukan (CEO) and Sreejata (CPO) run LeadSift in total transparency so you always feel like you’re contributing to the bigger picture. I can honestly say this is the best company I’ve worked at and I’m not just saying this because Olivia asked me to.”
To apply, send your resume to [email protected].