At LeadSift – we are building a Sales Intelligence Platform to predict Buying Intent from mining Public Web documents, to help B2B organizations Identify and Reach their best Prospects at the Right Time. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help optimize Ad Spend, Marketing Nurture Campaigns, and Sales Outreach.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, to help our new and existing customers have the best onboarding experience and guide them to be successful with our data. You will also be responsible for the full customer lifecycle. To be successful in this role, you need to have experience with sales and marketing operations and processes, have attention to detail, great problem-solving abilities as you try to find the ideal solutions for our customers’ sales and marketing needs.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard-working team in a startup environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard, and are passionate about what they create. See Level 5 team-mate
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Innovacorp, East Valley Ventures, and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full-Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Manage the full life cycle of customers – understanding their requirements, pain points, onboarding, customizing their data, ensuring deliverables are met
- Work closely with the sales team and product team to communicate requirements, and gather feedback
- Manage customer payments
- Own the customer pipeline – track metrics, create dashboards etc
- 2+ years of sales or customer success experience at a SAAS.
- Must have knowledge of Marketing Automation systems, Salesforce, and sales and marketing pipelines and workflows.
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Scrappy, Passionate, and Entrepreneurial mindset and you love to get things done.
- Articulate storyteller, must be able to both speak and write with passion and clarity
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- 15-days vacation + statutory/federal holidays + we also take the last week of the year off
- Regular team lunches
- Equity Options
Send your resume to [email protected]. Along with your application, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or examples of side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website).