At LeadSift – we are building a Sales Intelligence Platform to predict Buying Intent by mining public web documents, to help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help optimize ad spend, marketing strategies, and sales outreach.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR), who loves sales and is hungry for growth. Your goal will be to communicate the value of LeadSift’s contact-level intent data to prospects in our target markets in an honest and solution-based way. You’ll be the first impression of LeadSift to inbound and outbound prospects by social media, email, phone, or all of the above to build a sales pipeline.
To be successful in this role, you need to be an ambitious team player, someone who uses rejection as motivation. You’re a problem solver who doesn’t stop until they find a solution. You’re ready, willing, and excited to learn from all levels of our organization. You’ll work cross-departmentally to understand our customers’ unique needs and position the actionable value of LeadSift.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard-working team in a startup environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard, and are passionate about what they create. See Level 5 team-mate.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Innovacorp, East Valley Ventures, and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full-Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately in-House
- Building a sales pipeline – your job is to book qualified meetings (via email, phone and social channels) for the sales team.
- Work closely with marketing to nail messaging – this includes researching and A/B testing new strategies.
- Cold and warm outreach to sales & marketing teams at B2B tech companies to convey LeadSift’s value proposition.
- Major positive attitude, temporary setbacks don’t get you down.
- Articulate storyteller must be able to both speak and write with passion and clarity.
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems, SaaS, and the sales and marketing pipelines isn’t mandatory, but it’s definitely an asset.
- Attention to detail is a MUST – we’re big Grammarly fans.
- Scrappy, passionate, and entrepreneurial mindset. You love checking things off your to-do list.
- Prior B2B Tech Sales experience is a massive plus.
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once.
- Full health benefits from day one.
- 15-days vacation + statutory/federal holidays + we also take the last week of the year off.
- Regular team lunches.
- Equity options.
Send your resume to [email protected]. Along with your application, send a 30-second video explaining why you would be the best person for this role.