Collecting and Using your Information
Personally Identifiable Information
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Site. However, in order to access some of the Site’s features or to use our Services, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Such Personal Data may include your name, email address, mailing address, and payment information.
Usage Data may include your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, time and data of visit, query information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: LeadSift
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: LeadSift
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: LeadSift
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Site.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Site, how users use the Site and to test new feature or functionality of the Site. The information gathered via these cookies may be linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Site.
Use of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring how the Site and Service is used.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To perform any of the contracts you enter into with us related to the Site or Services
- To process transactions.
- To email you newsletters and correspondence, unless you have opted out of receiving such informaton.
- To contact you and to respond to inquiries.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you and to measure its effectiveness
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
- With service providers to analyse and monitor use of our Site and Services and to contact you
- With business partners and business customers to offer you certain products, services or promotions
- For business transfers as part of a sale, acquisition, merger or financing where your information is treated as an asset of the company
- To authorities if compelled by a court order or if we believe that you have violated any applicable laws or if we believe an individual is at risk of bodily harm.
- To fulfill a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights, prevent or investigate the possibility of a wrongdoing in connection with the Site or Services or to protect against legal liability.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information to our service providers and other third parties. You agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We take reasonable attempts to protect your information by using SSL certificates. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information through our Site. We recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Site or Service, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- You have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- When necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and any other related obligations.
- When necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which LeadSift is subject.
- When necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by LeadSift.
Please contact us if you would like clarity on the specific legal basis that applies to the processing.
Your Rights under the GDPR
You have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of or updates to your Personal Data.
- Request correction to any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data including for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the have your Personal Data ported to a third party, where applicable.
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us at [email protected] Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will respond to you as soon as reasonable. You agree that certain requests may result in you losing access to some of the features of the Site or Services.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Personal Information collected
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
- Identifiers – Name, address, email address, IP address
- Internet or other electronic network activity – IP address, interactions with out Site an Services,
- Professional or employment related information – Job title, company name, company email address, phone numbers
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms you complete on our Site or Services, information you provide us in our business dealings.
- Automatically from You. For example, through cookies we or our service providers set on your device as you navigate through our Site.
- From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, third-party vendors to deliver targeted advertising to You, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
- Publicly available information on websites and social medial sites
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We use and disclose and have used and disclosed in the last twelve (12) months all the Personal Information listed above to our service providers and third parties for business purposes (including those that provide us with marketing, accounting, information technology and legal services). When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, “sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s Personal Information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration.
We sell and have sold in the last twelve (12) months the following types of Personal Information to our customers for the purposes of business-to-business sales and prospecting: name, company name, job title, email address, business phone number.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our customers or minors.
Your Rights under the CCPA
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to be notified of which categories of Personal Information are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Information is being used.
- The right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of Personal Information. Once we receive and verify your request, we will disclose to you the categories of Personal Information and its sources we collected about you, the categories of information that we disclosed or sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or disclosed and our business or commercial purpose for collecting or for selling your information.
- The right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information. To submit an opt-out request please contact us.
- The right to request the deletion of your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies as allowed for in the CCPA.
- The right not to be discriminated against. for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by denying you goods or services, charging different prices or rates for the goods or services, providing a different level or quality of good or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA if you are a California resident, you can contact us:
• By email: [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information. Your request to us must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the required information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you.
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Third Party Sites
By email: [email protected]
Last Modified: August 31, 2021