At LeadSift – we are building a Sales Intelligence Platform to predict Buying Intent from mining Public Web documents, to help B2B organizations Identify and Reach their best Prospects at the Right Time. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help optimize Ad Spend, Marketing Nurture Campaigns, and Sales Outreach.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager, to help our new and existing customers have the best onboarding experience and guide them to be successful with our data. You will also plan and execute on different Goto Market strategies to help LeadSift be the leader in our space. To be successful in this role, you need to have good knowledge of marketing fundamentals, familiarity with Marketing Automation tools and have run Paid Digital Media campaigns.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard working team in a startup environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard and are passionate about what they create. See Level 5 team-mate
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Innovacorp, East Valley Ventures and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Work with Customer Success team to help existing customers have the best onboarding experience and be successful with using LeadSift
- Develop compelling product and customer-centric content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinars, product videos, sales sheets
- Work with our Marketing Agency to Plan and Execute Product/feature + New Partnership launches.
- Work with our existing channel partners to create interesting and compelling narratives based on their feedback and stories
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Must have knowledge of Marketing Automation systems (Hubspot or similar) and have successfully run email marketing campaigns
- Must have experience running Paid Media Campaigns (Facebook or LinkedIn)
- Scrappy, Passionate and Entrepreneurial mindset and you love to get things done.
- Articulate storyteller, must be able to both speak and write with passion and clarity
- BONUS: Started an online business (<< Highlight this in your application)
- BONUS++: Strong personal brand in Linkedin / Twitter
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- 15-days vacation + statutory/federal holidays + we also take the last week of the year off
- Regular team lunches
- Equity Options
Send your resumes at [email protected]. Along with your application, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or examples of side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website)