How Marketing Can Help Sales Teams During Tough TimesPosted on 27 Apr
Watch Video Now
• The most important thing for businesses is to extend the cash-runway. So as a marketer you have to get in battle mode and leave behind some of the long-term strategic initiatives and focus on short-term wins.
• Replace your in-person trade show/conference leads with leads from virtual events.
• Partner with other complementary companies (targeting a similar audience) in your space to be involved with your event. Leverage their network to drive attendance and increase reach.
• Continue to explore further content collaboration (webinars, blogs, etc.) with those companies.
• Shift focus from top-of-funnel marketing content away to more middle/bottom-of-funnel content to help your sales team in their outbound prospecting efforts.
• Be empathetic towards your sales team.
• Take part in daily sales standups to understand what they are hearing from the market and adapt quickly.
• Enable the field sales reps to better sell in this environment.