At LeadSift we are building a Sales Intelligence platform to mine intent from the public web to help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time.
You’ll be part of a hard-working engineering team in a start-up environment, working on diverse projects and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We need you to set your own direction and be passionate about what you create.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce, and Innovacorp, and is on a high growth trajectory.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting January 5th, 2021.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features across the stack
- Produce well-organized, optimized, tested, and documented source code
- Be able to work independently when required
Must Have Skills
- Fluent in Python – This is mandatory! (Must have professional experience)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
Nice to Have Skills
- Working knowledge of VueJS, NUXT
- Experience with big data applications
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience building a large scale web application
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Celery or other queueing software
- Experience with AWS
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- Regular team lunches
- Equity Options
Send your resumes to [email protected]. Along with your application, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or examples of side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website)