Now Hiring – Inside Sales SpecialistPosted on 05 Oct
At LeadSift we are building a Sales Intelligence platform to change how SaaS Sales Prospecting is done. Our platform helps B2B Software companies identify and reach their target accounts based on signals of buying intent.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you’ll be working with our sales team to build relationship and sell to some of the fastest growing companies and savviest marketers in the world. We are looking for someone who when faced with a problem will tell the team – I identified a problem, figured out what caused it, researched how to fix it, and I fixed it. Just wanted to keep you in the loop.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard working team in a fast-paced start-up environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard and are passionate about what they work on.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce, Innovacorp and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Manage the full sales cycle – identify and target new clients, demo the LeadSift product and close them.
- Manage CRM and Sales Pipeline.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to make the clients successful and retain them.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute on the company’s Growth plan – including identifying new markets, customer acquisition strategies, viral campaigns etc.
- Understand and validate the Customer Experience with LeadSift and provide feedback to the Product Team.
- Persistence – never give up on a valid sales opportunity.
- Understanding of the basic concepts of B2B SaaS business – business models, sales etc.
- Knowledge of CRM
- Bonus: prior knowledge of selling a SaaS product
Send your resumes at [email protected]. Along with your application, if applicable send through any cool projects that you have been part of.