Now Hiring – Customer Success managerPosted on 16 Nov
At LeadSift we are building a Sales Intelligence platform to mine intent from the public web to help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of our customers: On-Boarding, Training, Support, Payment collection, gathering product feedback, getting testimonials and case studies. You will have a lot of freedom in terms of processes you want to use and implement and will work directly with the sales and product teams.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard working team in a start-up environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard and are passionate about what they create.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce, Innovacorp and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Be the primary point of contact with customers
- On-Boarding and training of new customers
- Proactive follow up to ensure they are getting good quality data and sharing best practices, guidance
- Ongoing Customer support
- Gathering feedback and communicating with the product team
- Customer Marketing: Collecting Case Studies, Testimonials, Referrals etc
- Accounts Receivable
- Coming up with and implementing processes to streamline the support tasks
Must Have Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Talk to customers with empathy and articulate complicated instructions in a clear and comprehensible way
- Persistence – never give up on a customer that you think you can help
- Understanding of the basic concepts of B2B SaaS business – business models, sales cycle
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Bonus: prior knowledge of working in a software/startup company
- Experience the lifecycle of a software startup end to end
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one, parking/bus pass.
- Bi-Weekly team lunches, Daily Ping-Pong/Foosball games
- We take the last week of the year off
- Equity Options
Send your resumes at [email protected]. Along with your application, please include references to any projects you are/have been involved with.