At LeadSift we are building a Sales Intelligence platform to mine intent from the public web to help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard working engineering team in a start-up environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction and are self-motivated, work hard and are passionate about what they create.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce, Innovacorp and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Contribute to sprint planning where tasks will be estimated and prioritized
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Debug existing source code as well as build new features
- Contribute to technical design
- Be able to work independently when required
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Paying close attention to detail, especially when completing feature requirements
- Develop source code across the stack, Front and Back end development
Must Have Skills
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of cross browser development
Nice to Have Skills
- Working knowledge of AngularJS, React, KnockoutJS
- Experience building a search based web interface
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience building a large scale web application
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- Macbook Pro.
- Regular team lunches, Daily foosball games
- Equity Options
Send your resumes at email@example.com. Along with your application, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or examples of side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website)